Classic bowl game fun with this dish, be sure to put it in glass bowl with plenty of green layered through it.
- - 2 Cups refried beans
- - 4 Tbsp Infused Infused Olive Oil
- - 2 limes, zest and juice
- - 1/2 Cup Sriracha sour cream
- - 1/2 Cup grated cheddar
- - 2 green chiles, roasted and chopped
- - 8 oz cherry tomatoes, 1/4'd
- - 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced small
- - 1 Cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- - 1 bunch scallions, chopped
Let’s get cooking!
In a medium bowl, combine beans, medicated EVO, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons water;
season with cumin, salt and pepper.
Transfer to a serving dish.
Top with Sriracha sour cream, cheese, chiles, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, and scallions.
Don't forget your chips!