Keep this one as simple as it sounds. Its all about the CannaCream and that fresh parmesan.
- - 1 lb fresh Potsta, cooked
- - 1 lb grilled chicken, bite size
- - ½ lb Brocolli Florettes, cooked
- - ¼ Cup all-purpose flour
- - 1 small onion, minced
- - 4 garlic cloves, minced
- - 2 Tbsp Infused Olive Oil
- - 1 Cup CannaCream
- - 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- - 1 Cup favorite other cheese
- - 2 cups Chicken Stock
- - 2 T CannaButter
Let’s get cooking!
In a medium sauce pot heat Infused Olive Oil and cook down onions until they are translucent.
Once you can almost see through them add the garlic cook for 2 minutes.
Toss the flour into the pot and stir with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes.
Slowly add the CannaCream and stock alternatively to form a nicely thickened emulsified sauce.
Start to make it rain with the grated cheeses and finish with tablespoon or two of CannaButter.
Combine remaining ingredients and enjoy!