Take your traditional caprese and flip a lid in it. Grab a pint of heirloom cherry tomatoes and some fresh herb(s) and you’re rolling off to a great start.
- - 8 oz cherry tomatoes, 1/2'd
- - 4 oz infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- - 2 oz olives that you are friendly with, chopped
- - 4 ea scallions, chopped
- - 4 oz feta, or mozzarella
- - A crack of pepper and a pinch of salt
Let’s get cooking!
Place tomatoes into a bowl and drizzle oil over the top.
Add all remaining ingredients and stir a few times only.
Place on top of toasted baguette and give a fresh crack of pepper.